- Gareau Lab MCIP PhD student Carly Hennessey passed her QE with flying colors! Congrats Carly!!!
- Melanie is selected as the American Physiological Society Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology New Investigator Award winner for 2018!
- Matteo was selected for an oral presentation for his abstract to be presented at Experimental Biology in San Diego in April. Congrats Matteo!!
Our new review article is published! Please check it out:
Congrats to Matteo and Katie!
Matteo Pusceddu PhD joins us as a post-doctoral fellow. Matteo completed his PhD with Prof John Cryan in Cork, Ireland. Welcome Matteo!!
- Carly wins a National Caroline Tum Suden award from APS to travel to Experimental Biology in Chicago in April.
- News story by Dr. Lisa Cantrell highlighting work from our lab is now available!!
- The Gareau Lab will be welcoming a UC Davis Veterinary Medicine STAR student this summer.
Congrats and welcome to Kavi!